The simple fact above is something that we emphasize every chance we get. A quality education in terms of price is now within reach of just about anyone, and the accreditation that backs our recommended degrees are the same as any public college or university.
If you've checked into the cost for higher education recently, it probably has you worried. No wonder. Research shows that in the past twenty years tuition and fees for colleges and universities of all academic standings, public or private, have skyrocketed. Take a look at the trends in college pricing which is based on the College Board's 2011-2012 Annual Survey of Colleges.
The CollegeBuilder Coaching Fee
- $1800 initial enrollment fee (all CollegeBuilder costs included for one year)
- Payment Plan Option ($1800 + $75 processing fee)
Payment Plan Option
This cost is for one full year of CollegeBuilder's coaching services. Most students will need at least an additional six months of coaching and CollegeBuilder offers rate reductions for re-enrolling students.
CollegeBuilder offers an interest-free payment plan option for our annual tuition fee. There is a down payment of 40% of the initial enrollment fee ($720) plus a $75 processing fee. The client is then billed $120 per month for the remaining balance (9 months).
The coaching fee covers:
- Individualized Student Evaluation (preliminary eval. to acquire information about student strengths)
- Degree Template Creation (coaches collaborate with students to form a Credit Acquisition Plan)
- Customized Academic Planning (personalized scheduling plan that parallels students degree template)
- Structured Accountability (we arrange regular status calls to ensure student is meeting objectives)
- Mentorship in Effective Study (encourage and direct students toward consistent study techniques)
- Advice on what subject matters to avoid (we help the student avoid questionable content from a biblical perspective)
Other costs (not paid to CollegeBuilder) which the student will be responsible for include :
- $80 - $140 exam w/proctoring fee (per exam)
- $30 - $40 (per exam for books, study guides)
CollegeBuilder offers several reenrollment options to meet students' continuing needs. After the first year of enrollment, the following discounted reenrollment rates are available:
- 12 months - $1,200
- 6 months - $650
- 3 months - $350
These options are available with a 33% payment prior to the start date and monthly installments following.
CB Research Costs
For those who want to pursue a degree not listed on the Majors page we offer a degree research service. The cost of almost any degree can be reduced by obtaining credit with CollegeBuilder's guidance. We can generate a report for you that will tell you:
- Approximately how many credits can be obtained through distance learning to apply to the college of your choice.
- Your approximate cost savings by using CollegeBuilder to obtain those credits.
- A list of several options (if any) of schools that accept the credits you earn pursuant to your degree.
$75 - Enrolled CollegeBuilder students
$185 - Non-enrolled students
Estimated Average Annual Cost with CollegeBuilder Compared to Other Institutions
*Based on the Collegeboard's 2011 Annual Survey of Colleges